|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||standard export packing|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Type:||Low Wind Start||No.of The Blade:||5|
|Wind Turbine Color:||White||Wind Turbine Start Up Wind Speed:||2m/s|
|Rated Power Of The System:||3KW||Rated Power Of The Wind Turbine:||1.5KW|
|Rated Power Of The Solar Panel:||1.5KW||Output Of System:||220Vac50HZ|
Perfect Performance Wind Solar Hybrid Off Grid System To Home Or Business 3000W
Advantage of the Wind Solar Hybrid Off Grid System:
Wind and solar energy are effective ways to power a home or a business but can be limited due to lack of sun or a sudden shift in wind velocity. Using a combination of these will provide a stable, higher energy output to power your home or business. Wind Solar hybrid power system includes a solar panel array and one or more wind turbines, and they create a more constant flow of power than either single source provided.
Wind Solar Hybrid Off Grid System Description:
It’s a stand-alone system which consists of small wind turbine and solar panels to generate electricity connected to a charge controller which controls the pace at which batteries are recharged which is connected to the battery bank. Then there is an off-grid inverter to convert the DC electricity store in the battery bank to AC electricity for the electrical applications use.
Standard Solution For Reference: 3KW Wind Solar Off Grid System (HY-H3GOS)
|Wind Solar Hybrid Off-Grid Controller Inverter||
W/S Input: 1500W/1500W
Output : 1500W 110VAC-240VAC 50/60HZ
Grid by-pass switch:optional
|Deep Cycle Battery AGM gel||200AH*4PCS|
|PV module mounting bracket||Ground mount|
|Suggested Tower installation||
4M or 6M wind tower for flat roof installation;
9M digging pole ground mount
System Estimated Yearly Power Production: 3KW Wind Solar Off Grid System
|Annual Avg. Wind Speed||3m/s||3.5m/s||4m/s||4.5m/s||5m/s||6m/s||7m/s||8m/s||9m/s|
Design based on:
solar power production is estimated base on the area with class II solar resources (yearly sunshine hour 3000-3200hrs, radiation level 6570-7621MJ/㎡);
Recommended Household Electric Appliance :
|Electric Equipments||Specification||Power(W)||Working hours||Daily Power Consumption(KWH)|
|DVD player||150W x 1pcs||150||4||0.6|
|fan||70W x 3pcs||210||6||1.26|
|other small home appliances||170W||190||3||0.57|
|Total Capacity Suggested||1500W||Total daily power consumption||6.7|
1. Typical one story apartment or cottage with 3-4 bedrooms, household total load capacity less than 1500W.
2. Areas with stable public grid supply, this system could be an ideal solution to reduce your electricity bill.
3. Areas with very unstable public grid supply, this system could serve as a reliable power backup system.
4. Areas completely without public grid supply, this system could serve as a stand-alone power supply system, such as remote area or holiday cottage.
System Installation Requirement :
1. Rooftop solar panel installation requires minimum 12 square meters, south-facing steep roof is recommended for better solar power harvesting.
2. Open space without tall obstacle is preferred for wind turbine installation for better wind power harvesting.
3. A 2-3 square meter storage room is preferred to place controller inverter system and batter bank.