|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||standard export packing|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
100W200W Small Vertical Wind Generator Wind Turbine Good For City Use Safe In Strong Wind
|Number of blades||15||15|
|Rated wind speed||11m/s||11m/s|
|Start-up wind turbine||1.5m/s||1.5m/s|
|Survival wind turbine||45m/s||45m/s|
|Blade material||Casting aluminum alloy|
|Generator type||Three phase permanent magnet ac synchronous generator|
|Speed regulation||Automatically adjust windward direction|
|Lubrication way||Lubrication grease|
1. Low start up speed; high wind energy utilization; beautiful appearance; low vibration
2. Human friendly design, easy installation, maintenance and repair.
3. Precise injection molding blades together with the optimized design of aerodynamic contour and structure, the blades have such advantages: high utilization of wind energy which contributes to the annual energy output.
4.The generators, adopting patented permanent magnet rotor alternator,with a special kind of stator design, efficiently decrease resistance torque. Meanwhile, it makes the wind generators match the generators quite well and increase its reliability.
1. Residential power system
2. Street light power system
3. Telecom power system
4. Monitoring power system
The wind generator Installation Steps
·It is prohibited to assemble and install wind generators in rainy days.
1. The insulated current transmission wires: transmission lines are built in the iron pipe tower. The upper end is led out through the center bore of the wind generator flange,while the bottom end are led out from the pipe opening which is 30cm away from the ground. The section from the opening to the point which is 60cm beneath ground should be protected by iron pipes who’s O.D should be 17mm to 21mm. The underground paths of the transmission lines to the controller can make arrayed and covered with iron pipe or a plastic pipe.
2. The installation sequence of the wind generators can follow the steps as illustrated in figure 3.
2-1. Place the steel bracket on the ground; block up the flange joint to 1.3m.
2-2. Align the wind generator flange to the tower flange. Cut away insulating layer of current transmission wire end (which are to be connected with controller) for 10mm, then short circuit the exposed copper wires (screwed together)
3. The lifting of the wind generators and tower should be proceeded with the presence of skilled slinger and the security should be guaranteed. The tower’s stance should be executed on the basis of the relevant requirement of permanent construction.
4. After installation of tower and lightning protection is finished, use 500V meggar to measure insulating resistance between transmission lines and earth (earth wire can act as ground) in the case of not losing the short circuited leads of transmission lines, measurement should not be less than 5MΏ, otherwise, insulating layer may be crushed or damaged should be dealt with immediately.
Maintenance and Precautions
1. Wind generators often work at poor environment, thus please make sure to check regularly with your sight and hearing; check whether the tower is swaying or whether the cable is loose (using a telescope is also a good idea).
2. Timely inspection should be made after a heavy storm. If there is any problem, please put down the tower slowly for maintenance. With regard to the wind generators for streetlights, there should be electrician climbing the pole to check if there is any problem when wind generator have been short circuited and security protection measures prepared.
3. The free maintenance batteries should be kept externally clear.
4. Do not disassemble the equipment by yourself. Please contact sales department when the equipment is out of order